- Complete and submit the online-application form.
- KUSP will send an email to each applicant confirming the successful application.
- Once you receive the confirmation email, please send your academic transcripts and cover letter
to email@example.com as separate documents zipped into one file named your last name. zip.
- Also, please arrange for your letter of recommendation to be sent directly from the author to
firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
- All applicants will receive an email by the middle of April informing them of the selection result.
- After receiving this letter, accepted students are required to send the following materials to
email@example.com as separate PDF documents zipped into one file named lastname.zip:
Note: Only documents in English and Korean will be taken into consideration for the selection process by the
KUSP Committee. For all other languages it is compulsory to attach a translation into English undersigned
by the candidate.
About the C3 Visa
- We strongly recommend you to contact your relevant embassy as soon as possible for information
regarding your visa in accordance with the duration and nature of your stay in Korea.
If you need a visa to enter Korea, it must be obtained before leaving your home country.
- In particular, the students who get air fare reimbursement will be required to get a C3 visa.
For further information of the C3 visa, please read the next section.
- The students who get Air fare reimbursement are required to get C3 a visa. However, if your country of
origin has a visa-waiver agreement with South Korea ( List of Visa Waiver contries),
participating in KUSP 2016 and getting Air fare reimbursement would not require any further formalities.
Otherwise, a C3 visa will be necessary.
- Below is the common list of required documents for the C3 visa
However, the required documents list could be slightly different depending on the Korean Embassy in the
guests' country. For the precise list, we strongly recommend you to consult with the Korean embassy first.
KUSP can provide the invitation letter and business registration certificate of IBS. If you need additional
documents from us, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send them to you as soon as possible.
C3 Visa Waiver Country List
- Application for Visa Issuance – Student
- Passport – Student
- Passport Size Photo 1 Copy – Student
- Visa Issuance Fee – Student
- Invitation Letter – CAPP/IBS
- Business Registration Certificate of IBS – CAPP/IBS