Korea Undergraduate/graduate/high-school Science Program
Hosted by Center for Axion and Precision Physics Research, Institute for Basic Science
- KUSP is a full-time research program and will not be compatible with any other parallel course and/or activity.
- All participants will be required to submit a poster and a written report of their KUSP research project at the end of the program.
- Eligible students: International and domestic full-time undergraduate and graduate students in physics or related disciplines (e.g. electric engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.), or
highly motivated, junior or senior level high school students enrolling in oversea high schools.
Note that the equivalent of junior or senior is the last two years of high school.
- The applicant must be at least 16 years old at the date of KUSP application.
- To receive the full benefit of program, students are strongly encouraged to have a good command of the English language.
- Previous participants are eligible to apply with new applicants given higher priority.
- Applicants who have already obtained a master’s degree, or will obtain it in 2018, are not eligible to apply.