Korea Undergraduate/graduate/high-school Science Program
Hosted by Institute for Basic Science, Korea
- KUSP is a full-time research program and will not be compatible with any other parallel course and/or activity.
- All participants will be required to submit a poster and a written report of their KUSP research project during and at the end of the program.
- Eligible students:
- International and domestic full-time undergraduate and graduate students in physics or related disciplines (e.g. electric engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.)
- Highly motivated, junior or senior level high school students. Please note that the equivalent of junior or senior is the last two years of high school.
- The applicant must be at least 16 years old at the date of KUSP application.
- Applicants who have already obtained a master’s degree, or will obtain it in 2019, are not eligible to apply.
- Previous participants are also eligible to apply, however, new applicants will be given higher priority.
- To receive the full benefit of program, students are strongly encouraged to have a good command of the English language.
- The KUSP applicant will have to select the research center that they will be doing research. While four research centers are participating KUSP 2019, only IBS/CAPP, IBS/CUP, and IBS/PCS will accept KUSP students. In addition, high school students will only be accepted by IBS/CAPP.
- Application to only one research center will be allowed. Multiple application to different research center by the same person will result all application by the person rejected.